Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The Trade Practices Act and similar State legislation in USA may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision of eBooks and various services by ebooks.seymourproducts.com, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (“Non-excludable Rights”). ebooks.seymourproducts.com does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights, but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- This Website is provided by Seymourproducts.com on an “as is” basis.
- seymourproducts.com and its licensors make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of, your access to or the results of your access to the Website (including any related or linked websites) or the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or reliability of the information, content, materials or products included on this Website.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, ebooks.seymourproducts.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- seymourproducts.com will not be liable for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, any information on the Website, whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, ebooks.seymourproducts.com hereby limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the resupply of the said information.
Special Medical Disclaimer
- Medicine is an ever-changing science. As new research and clinical experience broaden out knowledge, changes in treatment and drug therapy are required. In view of the possibility of human error or changes in medical sciences, neither ebooks.seymourproducts.com nor its licensors warrant that the information contained in the eBook content is in every respect accurate or complete, and they are not responsible for any errors or omissions or the results obtained from the use of such information. Users are encouraged to confirm the information contained in the eBook content with other sources. For example, and in particular, users are advised to check the product information sheet included in the package of each drug they plan to administer to be certain that the information contained in the eBook content is accurate and that changes have not been made in the recommended dose or in the contraindications for administration. This recommendation is particularly important in connection with new or infrequently used drugs.
Links to other sites
ebooks.seymourproducts.com has not reviewed any of the websites which link to this Homepage or to which this Homepage links. ebooks.seymourproducts.com is not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linked to or linking to its ebooks.seymourproducts.com does not endorse or otherwise sponsor such links. Such links are provided solely for your convenience and information. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk. These other websites or pages would have their own terms and conditions governing them. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before using other websites or pages.
ebooks.seymourproducts.com may receive payment for advertising displayed to you during the course of the use of the Website. ebooks.seymourproducts.com may also receive payment for advertising links which you may choose to follow. By using the Website you authorise ebooks.seymourproducts.com to collect such payments for its sole use and benefit.
eBooks.seymour.com welcomes you as a valued customer. Because we want to make your shopping experience simple and as safe as possible, you are required to enter into a customer license with eBooks.seymour.com which explains what we promise to observe and what we require you to observe while using our services, including browsing our site.
We may change the customer license from time to time. If we do, we will post the new version on our site. Although any change will take place immediately it is posted on our site, we welcome your comments on any such changes.
What we promise to do
- We promise to protect your privacy. Except if required by law, we promise not to disclose any information that you provide to us. We use the information we collect about you to process orders, including calculating the amount payable, and to otherwise communicate with you. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to our licensees. We promise that these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
- We promise to support your purchase. In the unlikely event that you require assistance with any digital product purchase, we promise to provide you with assistance.
What you promise to do
- By using our services, including browsing our site, you promise to observe these principles.
- You promise to respect copyright and otherwise observe the law. That is, you promise to not use the eBook that we have supplied other than on the terms (including this Customer License and our Terms of Website Use) upon which it was supplied to you.
- You may view this Website and its contents using a web browser. You may make copies of portions of this Website solely for your own personal use (information, research or study) provided that you do not modify the copy from how it appears on the Website and that you include the copyright notice “Copyright © 2018 eBooks.seymour.com, and any other copyright notice which appears with the material you are copying, on the copy that you make.
- You promise to pay for our products and services. Joining eBooks.seymour.com is free. You are required to pay all applicable taxes.
- You promise to provide us with accurate information.
- You promise to keep any Product in the form in which it was supplied to you. We may include other information (including information identifying the author, the copyright owner, or the terms upon which the product is supplied) to any product supplied to you. You promise not to circumvent any measures that we have taken to protect the rights in the Product that we have supplied, including removing this information or otherwise facilitating an infringement of copyright.
One User Per Product
- Our products are sold under licence from publishers. An important condition of the licence is that, when you buy a products from eBooks.seymour.com, it can only be used by one individual. Lending and sharing is not permitted.
- It is not permitted to buy one copy of a product and then load it onto multiple devices for several people to use. Nor can you load a product onto a device and then pass the device on to multiple individuals one after another.
- If you buy an ebook and give it to another person, it is theirs to keep for life. But they may not then lend or share it with another user.
- If you want to provide, say, 20 copies of an ebook to 20 people, you will need to pay for 20 copies, and then distribute the ebooks to the 20 people. (We’ll show you how.)
Expiry of Vouchers, Gift Certificates and Store Credits
- If you receive a gift certificate, store credit of voucher (“Voucher”) that can be redeemed in exchanged for products, said Voucher will expire 24 months after the date of issue.
Digital Products you purchase from eBooks.seymourproducts.com are not eligible for return and refund.
If a product fails to perform as promised or indicated, we shall either fix the product, replace the product or issue a credit towards a new prioduct.
If an ebook becomes corrupted or requires replacement during the normal course of use, you can re-download it from your eBooks.com account.
Refunds will not be granted in situations of purchase abuse.